- CornerClean is in need of a person who can lead a floor crew. This person will need to supervise others. Of course, a floor crew sweeps, dust mops, mops, strips, scrapes edges and corners, neutralizes, lays wax in multiple coats, scrubs, spray buffs, and anything else necessary to get the job done.
- The best candidate should understand that as a leader you will need to fill in for absent general cleaners at all job sites.
- Perform general cleaning duties including trash removal, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning, vacuuming, floor buffing, etc.
- Perform technical cleaning jobs including high speed burnishing, stripping, refinishing floors, carpet cleaning and window cleaning.
- Must be flexible enough to perform multiple tasks at all job sites unaided.
- Document and report supply inventory as needed.
- Perform proper care maintenance on cleaning equipment as needed including wiping down machines, clean vacuum brushes and rollers.
- Must maintain an overall clean appearance on all equipment and supplies. Provide janitorial back up for employee absences including general cleaning as listed above.
- Drive company van to each job site including loading and unloading equipment and supplies.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Perform janitorial duties at construction clean up jobs.
- Use leadership skills to supervise job sites, staff and job completion.
- Ensure jobs are completed on time and with great quality.
- This description does not include all responsibilities of a Floor Technician/Custodian
- Our phone number is 919.494.2848.
Required education: High school or equivalent
- Floor Care: 1 year
- Floor Technician: 1 year
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
Pay depends upon experience: $10.25-$11.25/hour.